A smoothly run conference is the key to a successful conference. Our staff has refined meeting planning to an art, coordinating the hundreds of details involved efficiently and with finesse. Your Conference Coordinator will oversee your conference from initial planning through conference wrap-up.
Some of our specific services include:
• Handling contract negotiations for facilities, food and beverage planning and meeting room set-up
• Managing necessary transportation and housing arrangements for speakers and attendees
• Processing registrations and sending confirmation letters to speakers and participants
• Soliciting commercial exhibitors and coordinating the shipping and set-up of their displays
• Preparing registration packets and other handout materials, including name badges, rosters and
• Arranging for all audio-visual equipment
• Providing staff for efficient registration
• Providing on-site management to assure smooth operations and to handle any emergencies
• Designing evaluation forms to meet your informational needs
• Arranging the award of continuing education units and program accreditation
The services we provide do not stop when the last conference participant leaves.
Other Conference Office services:
• Preparing thank-you letters to speakers
• Collecting and analyzing participant evaluations and preparing a comprehensive report
• Designing and conducting surveys to identify the continuing education needs of your target audience
• Updating the roster of attendees for your future use
In addition to handling the financial closeout of your conference, your Conference Coordinator will help you with post-conference analysis to set the course for your next conference.