The conference aims at bringing together scientists, engineers, and practitioners active in the field of fluvial hydraulics and river morphology.
Attention will be paid to the generic conference themes:
– River hydrodynamics,
– River morphology and sediment transport,
– River engineering and restoration,
– Hydraulic structures,
whereas the conference provides also room for special topics such as:
– Rivers in urbanized and urbanizing areas,
– River management, flood risk, and navigation,
– Building with nature, ecology, restoration, nature-based solutions,
– Water quality, pollutant dynamics, debris flow, plastic waste,
– Data, novel measurement techniques, satellite observations, citizen science,
– Climate change, extreme events, long-term developments.